The St Enoch's Train Station was opened in 1876. Then after 101 years, the railway station was demolished and the St Enoch's Shopping Centre was built.
Originally, St Enoch's was built to replace another station called Dunlop. The Dunlop Street station closed the same day that the St Enoch's one opened.
Today, the old site of St Enoch's Train Station is occupied by St Enoch's Shopping Centre.