Cambuslang Train Station opened in 1849. It serves the area of Cambuslang in South Lanarkshire. It is on the Argyll line and is run by ScotRail.
Originally, the station was built as part of the Clydestale Junction Railway. The line later became the Caladonian Railway.
The station had two large station buildings on each platform which led to Cambuslang Main Street. These were later replaced. One building has now been built instead.