Newton Railway Station is a railway station on the Argyll line that serves the area of Newton Farm and Drumsargard near Halfway. The station has two platforms and is managed by ScotRail. It was first opened on the 1st of June 1849.
In 1991, two passenger trains colided with each other. The incident killed both drivers and a few passengers. Twenty two passengers were also injured.