hit counter

Another week

Published on .

This week I spent alot of my time writing a Statamic addon which allows you to manage your entire Buffer social media workflow from your Statamic control panel. I managed to get a working version out the other night, you can try it out (or even purchase it) from the Marketplace.

I've also been working on a new redesign for BiblioSpot (yes again). It's a bit more complicated than the current design but it should be well worth it once it's complete.

Can't remember if it's this week or last week but I rewrote Thunderbird, my static site generator and made it a bit easier. Still have a few things to do with it, hopefully it will be ready for v1 soon.

I think that's all that I've done this week.