As you may or may not have noticed, I've tidied the design of this site up a little bit. It's still a work in progress, but most of it's here. I've also removed some train stations that didn't have very much information on them.
My last blog post was back in October, when I wrote an article on my current development setup.
In the last few weeks, I've migrated Iamlittle Tech from being a WordPress site to using Statamic (wonderful CMS by the way) and I've moved Tynron Glen, a site I manage over from WordPress to Jekyll. This means I only have 1 WordPress site left that I manage!
I've decided that I'm not going to build any new WordPress sites as I don't like the way that the community is headed. Instead of building on WP, I'm just going to use Jekyll and Statamic.
About 3 weeks ago, I pushed an update to my web app, BiblioSpot. The update added public sharing, new bible versions and easier selection for series. In the update, I also redesigned the entire app in TailwindCSS.
If you don't know what BiblioSpot is, it's a sermon notes platform I launched back in August. I recommend you check it out!
Right now, I'm building a small Podcatcher web app in Vue. It's the first propper Vue app I've developed.
That's about all I've done since the last I blogged on here. If I don't blog again until next year, Happy Christmas and a Happy New Year!